Responsible for applying food science knowledge to determine the best way to conduct food analysis, quality control testing, HAACP planning and implementation.
• Enforce the administration of Quality Control policies in all areas of the manufacturing facility, such as GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and sanitation.
• Place defective products on Hold and conduct investigation.
• Report any deficiencies found during a routine check to QA Manager.
• Provide assistance to the production team to ensure food safety, and quality objectives are met, such as using correct labels and packaging materials.
• Perform start-up and hourly line quality control checks for the production lines, such as pressure test, weight check, seals check and lot number check.
• Responsible for preparing, writing and keeping all QC documentation and reports.
• Responsible for preparing quality control audits by State Inspectors and Third-Party Auditors.
• Prepare Certificate of Analysis.
Minimum requirement: MS in Food Safety & Technology or Food Science.
Jobsite: 777 South 67th Avenue, Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85034
Apply to: Personnel Department, United Foods International (USA) Inc., 23447 Cabot Blvd., Hayward, CA 94545